Coldwater Machine’s 132,500 sq ft. climate-controlled facility features three (3) large assembly bays and a machine shop with over 40 machine tools. In addition, we have a Solid State Joining Center and Materials Evaluation Testing (MET) lab dedicated to support our customer's friction welding and refill friction stir spot welding R&D and prototyping needs for joining of lightweight and dissimilar materials. Coldwater has a quality department with three (3) CMMs to support our internal machining needs as well as our customer's build-to-print and part validation requirements.
- 132,500 sq. ft. facility located on 19 acres
- Ten (10) overhead crane systems up to 25-tons
- Fully climate controlled building for precision machining
- Factory floor is laid out in three (3) x 60-ft x 660-ft. crane bays
- Large manufacturing area to support complete line setups and builds
- Inspection and test
- Solid State Joining Center with MET Lab