Basic Functions: We are seeking skilled applicants for CNC Machinist positions to help us maintain the momentum of our growth in this current dynamic marketplace.
- Program, setup, and operate general toolroom machines, including FANUC CNC Controls
- Must be able to read prints/engineering drawings
- Understanding of Standard G & M Codes / Programming experience a plus
- Utilize math skills, including basic Algebra and Trigonometry
- 5 axis machining experience
- Familiar with use of Inspection Equipment including, but not limited to, micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, plug gauges & thread gauging equipment
- Must have own tools
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Combination of two years’ experience and/or Machine Trades training, completion of a two year technical program is preferred
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, and maintenance
- ISO 9001, along with GD & T, experience helpful, but not required
- Must be able to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Strong analytical problem solver with ability to process complex information
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Strategic, dependable, and organized
- Active listener with ability to give attention to multiple information being processed
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Innovative and ability to think creatively to implement process improvement
- Strong time management skills
- Focus on completing projects on time and within budget
- Forward thinking attitude and the continual need to refine and polish work, by seeking to exceed customer and Company’s expectations
- Willingness to learn new skills