Opportunity: We value Leadership, Quality and Innovation characteristics at Coldwater Machine Company. Coldwater Machine is consistently looking to enhance our team by adding qualified, skilled individuals with the desire to join our growing organization. We offer diverse opportunities for individual development and have a strong reputation for quality.
Basic Functions: We are seeking skilled applicants for Toolmaker positions to help us maintain the momentum of our growth in this current dynamic marketplace. Coldwater Machine Company, LLC has an International presence with our primary concentration on the North American market.
- Working knowledge of prints/engineering drawings, including pneumatic and/or hydraulic schematics
- Effective & efficient use of all tool room machines and equipment
- Effective use of Inspection / Test equipment
- Utilize math skills, including basic Algebra and Trigonometry
- Must have own tools
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Combination of two years’ experience and/or Machine Trades training, completion of a two year technical program is preferred
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, prints, engineering drawings, and models
- Building and construction knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct machine tools, dies, fixtures, and machinery
- ISO 9001, along with GD & T, experience helpful, but not required
- Must be able to lift at least 45 lbs.
- Strong analytical problem solver with ability to process complex information
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Strategic, dependable, and organized
- Active listener with ability to give attention to multiple information being processed
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Innovative and ability to think creatively to implement process improvement
- Strong time management skills
- Focus on completing projects on time and within budget
- Forward thinking attitude and the continual need to refine and polish work, by seeking to exceed customer and Company’s expectations
- Willingness to learn new skills