Opportunity: We value Leadership, Quality and Innovation characteristics at Coldwater Machine Company. Coldwater Machine is consistently looking to enhance our team by adding qualified, skilled individuals with the desire to join our growing organization. We offer diverse opportunities for individual development and have a strong reputation for quality.
Basic Functions: We are seeking skilled applicants for a Quality Operating Systems Coordinator position to help us to maintain the momentum of our growth in this current dynamic marketplace. Coldwater Machine Company has an International presence with our primary concentration on the North American market.
- Effectively maintains and drives the ISO Certification, including the development of AS 9100 process plans
- Successfully passing internal / external quality audits
- Lead, develop and implement continuous process improvement options for the current quality systems
- Facilitate establishment of operational best practices and disciplines through the organization through teamwork involved projects with other functional departments
- Develop, implement, and provide regular systems training, Annual ISO Refresher Training, and gather information to recommend other internal and external training recommendations
- Works to identify and reduce defects in both internal and incoming products/parts
- Develop and maintain action plans in accordance with department and business objectives
- Act as Compliance Officer for ITAR
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of practice or significant practiced experience
- 5+ years experience in quality manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong knowledge of statistics, quality systems, and quality tools
- Working knowledge of the quality system requirements (especially ISO)
- Working knowledge and experience in AS 9100 processes preferred
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish effective audit programs and procedures for all levels of audit activity.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods
- Effective and excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment
- Possess the willingness to educate others
- Demonstrated accomplishments in developing effective audit programs and procedures for all levels of audit activity
- Problem solving skills, strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- High degree of creativity to innovate process improvement ideas to challenge and effectively change current practices
- Solid judgment and resourcefulness to deal with multiple factors impacting the business
- Excellent teamwork interactions with employee
- The applicant must be able to sit for extended period of time focusing on computer programs, etc.
- Work overtime when needed (8 – 10 + hours per day).
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and multi-task.
Work Context Information:
- Job reports to: President
- Leadership Accountability: High
- Supervisory Accountability: Low
- Financial Accountability: Monitors expenditures
- Customer Accountability: Minor interfaces with customers